header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Flows Forum
 Welcome and Please Say Hello
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  02:31:11  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Patch. I am suddenly thinking of Patch Adams and I have to confess to loving that film. Welcome to our very own Patch and it will be lovely to see you helping to patch up our many visitors to the sites.

Annie x - Poetry is always in motion
Go to Top of Page

Patchisback

On the Inside Looking Out
United Kingdom

2 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2013 :  04:42:09  Show Profile Send Patchisback a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it has been a while since I was last here, but I have returned. I didn't see point in taking space up and beginning a new thread, so I Resuscitated this one...Just looking back over the old posts :)...gave me a chuckle..I apologise for not being around, I have since thrown myself into work, and into writing...or ..I try to pass off the rubbish I create as "writing" ..... Long time no see,it is lovely to see you all and I hope this message finds you well.

And there I am rambling. Again. (Some things never change!)
Good to see you all, even if I am essentially talking to myself at this hour, because you are all in bed.)
Love to all,
Patch. x

On the Shelf, Collecting Dust.

Edited by - Patchisback on 04/04/2013 05:11:26
Go to Top of Page

Peter Southern
Administrator

United Kingdom

1799 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2013 :  10:52:04  Show Profile  Visit Peter Southern's Homepage Send Peter Southern a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Patch, welcome back.

http://a-moment-in-time.weebly.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Go to Top of Page

janhedger
Administrator

United Kingdom

4230 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2013 :  00:05:33  Show Profile  Visit janhedger's Homepage  Send janhedger an AOL message Send janhedger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Patch - always a FLOW friend no matter what the years intervene -
Jan

We cannot stop, because if a single one of these men were taken and shot, that would be our fault - Edith Cavell
http://www.janscreativewriting.co.uk/ -updated Aug 17 - with new poems/photo's - video interviews - see PowerPoint slide shows, audio files & my books.
Go to Top of Page

Mac
Administrator

United Kingdom

1631 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2013 :  00:05:18  Show Profile  Visit Mac's Homepage Send Mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Patch and great to see you back too. Time is ours when we have it and I have learnt we should use it wisely whilst we can. Look forward to more works of art good man, as aye Mac

Dream, Hope, Believe, Do
Go to Top of Page

SapperG

United Kingdom

523 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2013 :  20:08:22  Show Profile Send SapperG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Patch,
I send greetings to a kindred Spirit, at least where troubled sleep holds sway.
Kudos to you for your publication and I wish you well with the re-launch.
God Bless,
Richard
Go to Top of Page

Patchisback

On the Inside Looking Out
United Kingdom

2 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2013 :  03:04:34  Show Profile Send Patchisback a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you all. I look forward to catching up with you! See you around. :)

Patch. x

On the Shelf, Collecting Dust.

Go to Top of Page

HollyAnne

Hertfordshire
United Kingdom

19 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2013 :  22:30:41  Show Profile  Visit HollyAnne's Homepage Send HollyAnne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome!
Look forward to reading your work
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000