header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Flows Forum
 Welcome and Please Say Hello
 Introduce yourself
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 25

Heather
Administrator

United Kingdom

2 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2005 :  11:52:29  Show Profile  Visit Heather's Homepage Send Heather a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Sarah,
I forgot to say, you are the first girl, lady, woman to join the forum but we have had a fair few emails from woman too. We received our first poem from a lady this morning and hope to put it on the site tonight once Annie says OK and I am sure she will.
Heather
Go to Top of Page

sammy

United Kingdom

134 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2005 :  17:11:22  Show Profile  Visit sammy's Homepage  Click to see sammy's MSN Messenger address  Send sammy a Yahoo! Message Send sammy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

If Heartlands is the craig I think he is, I found out about this site from a post he made on a group message board we frequent. I love it already.

I did 4 years in the RAF, left 16 years ago. Now living with my wife and children in the midlands.

I really enjoy reading and writing poetry. It's such a good way of ordering thoughts...

Bye for now.

Sammy.
Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2005 :  10:36:04  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Sammy,
Great to have you join our expanding group and delighted that you heard about us through others spreading the word - well done all!
Keep the poems coming.
Annie x

Poetry is always in motion
Go to Top of Page

jenny

United Kingdom

14 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2005 :  23:24:50  Show Profile  Visit jenny's Homepage Send jenny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey,
My name is Jen and I was told about your place by a mate of mine who found it. She knows I like poems so here I am. Some of your poems are really strong and bare your souls.
I am not ex forces but I always wished I joined. I am 28 and work as a childrens nurse. I am dead quiet and withdrawn and don't talk about me at all. Hi all.

The Soul Catcher
Go to Top of Page

Peaches

United Kingdom

230 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2005 :  22:21:04  Show Profile  Visit Peaches's Homepage  Click to see Peaches's MSN Messenger address Send Peaches a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I am Peaches

I found out about the site through Annie

I am afraid I don't write poetry but love to read it.

Peaches.x.

(Hubby is in the Army)
Go to Top of Page

Sland

United Kingdom

343 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2005 :  22:39:11  Show Profile Send Sland a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome peaches, hope you enjoy our "productions" :)

Rgds,
Mike
Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2005 :  23:04:29  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Peaches,
Great to see you here. I hope you enjoy the poems as much as we do and who knows... you may end up having a go too. Go on it's good for you.
Annie x

Go to Top of Page

erwins feline

United Kingdom

3 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  23:38:34  Show Profile  Visit erwins feline's Homepage Send erwins feline a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hello all, and thank you for bringing all these wonderful poems to the world! I found this site through a link on another, and just had to say how much I have enjoyed reading through all these poems. It seems that poetry can sum up so easily a whole range of emotions, in a very eloquent way! I have been known to write a little myself, but am afraid that I am not quite ready to bare my soul to the world just yet. However, i have gained a lot of inspiration from this site, as well as an instant hit of emotional support, so thanks to all, and I hope I feel up to joining you in submitting poems soon!
Go to Top of Page

erwins feline

United Kingdom

3 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  23:40:51  Show Profile  Visit erwins feline's Homepage Send erwins feline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And with all that, I completely forgot to say where i found you! www.britishforceswives.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sland

United Kingdom

343 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  00:08:50  Show Profile Send Sland a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post your poems - you don't have to be embarrassed as your among amatuers

Oh and welcome

Rgds,
Mike
Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  00:32:31  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Erwins,
Welcome aboard! You can just read and enjoy but sooner or later the need to write will rise up and grab you. The nice thing is we don't judge we just enjoy so feel no worry about what we think. As just said we are all beginers here and just want to express ourselves.
Enjoy!
Annie x

Go to Top of Page

Murdock

United Kingdom

5 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2005 :  20:43:44  Show Profile  Visit Murdock's Homepage Send Murdock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. I am called Murdock (Nickname). I live in the UK now and love this site. I have written poetry for years and will always get such a buzz out of it. Keep it going.
Go to Top of Page

debbie

United Kingdom

7 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2005 :  15:33:13  Show Profile  Visit debbie's Homepage Send debbie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[font=Andale Mono]Hi my name is Debbie, i am 28, not in forces, but i was an army kid. I found this site as a friend recommended it to me. As she has but peoms on here about her brother that died over in Iraq last year. He was a very good friend, & it was such a shame. My sister married a friend of his in the same Regt.
What a waste of a live. i love reading the peoms on here, some of them are heart wrenching.[/font=Andale Mono][/[orange]
orange]

Boo
Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2005 :  20:50:27  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Debbie,
Great to have you on board with us. I am delighted that you love reading the poems on here and I agree some of them are very moving. Enjoy the site and if the bug gets you write a poem too, we are not experts we just write cos we like it so have a go.
Annie x

Go to Top of Page

jocklove

United Kingdom

3 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2005 :  23:22:01  Show Profile  Visit jocklove's Homepage Send jocklove a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been floating around the web for a few years now.
Only started to write poetry in around 95-96.
Some great stuff been included by you guys.
Hope you keep it up.

Paratrooper's don't die..
........they go to Hell and regroup!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 25 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000