header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Suggestions
 What are your suggestions?
 Remembrance 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Poet Soldier

where ever they send me
340 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2011 :  10:47:36  Show Profile  Click to see Poet Soldier's MSN Messenger address Send Poet Soldier a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats a fair one Alfi mate everyone has their favorites, she has been asking about for more soldiers that write poetry for a while as well so this might get her attention.

Alex
Go to Top of Page

bobbie

United Kingdom

225 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2011 :  22:44:53  Show Profile  Visit bobbie's Homepage Send bobbie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have written to Good Morninig Sunday with no joy!!

Go to Top of Page

Mac
Administrator

United Kingdom

1631 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2011 :  13:21:18  Show Profile  Visit Mac's Homepage Send Mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The pen is mightier than the sword apparently so get your quills sharpened, your words polished and write to This Morning, Good Morning Sunday and any other programmes you feel would help.

If you think a particular personality may be willing to become a "Famous Friend of FLOW", please write and ask them.

Alfi, I would welcome any assistance from your brother he could provide but please be aware the the Chaplain General would not entertain us until we became a registered charity.

Good luck all.

Dream, Hope, Believe, Do
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000