header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Flows Forum
 Welcome and Please Say Hello
 Quick question about the 2013 poetry competiton
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HollyAnne

Hertfordshire
United Kingdom

19 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2013 :  18:21:26  Show Profile  Visit HollyAnne's Homepage Send HollyAnne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I just wondered if anyone could help me please?

I have tried to enter the 2013 poetry competition but am not sure I have done it right! I have sent my poems via the email address provided under the 'submit a poem' section, but not sure if this is used to submit poems to the website or the competition?

How does one enter?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Holly Anne

janhedger
Administrator

United Kingdom

4230 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2013 :  18:41:07  Show Profile  Visit janhedger's Homepage  Send janhedger an AOL message Send janhedger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Holly - thanks for sharing your poems!

All that is required is when you submit a poem - you just need to say (in your e mail) if you intend it to be entered for the competition - when we Moderators then put it live on site - we tick it is for competition - then anyone who reads it can vote - as the voting option shows when it is a 'competition poem'.

If you want to pm me or e mail again with the title of the poem/poems you want entered I can edit and make it a competition poem/poems with a voting option.

Jan

We cannot stop, because if a single one of these men were taken and shot, that would be our fault - Edith Cavell
http://www.janscreativewriting.co.uk/ -updated Aug 17 - with new poems/photo's - video interviews - see PowerPoint slide shows, audio files & my books.
Go to Top of Page

janhedger
Administrator

United Kingdom

4230 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2013 :  18:47:13  Show Profile  Visit janhedger's Homepage  Send janhedger an AOL message Send janhedger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whoops I should have read down - seems all is okay and your poem has been posted as 'for competition' Great poem!
Jan

We cannot stop, because if a single one of these men were taken and shot, that would be our fault - Edith Cavell
http://www.janscreativewriting.co.uk/ -updated Aug 17 - with new poems/photo's - video interviews - see PowerPoint slide shows, audio files & my books.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000