header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Flows Forum
 Welcome and Please Say Hello
 John Hipkin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

viv harris

wisbech
United Kingdom

1 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  15:39:44  Show Profile Send viv harris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,not too familiar with forums.Just joined and am trying to get a contact point for John Hipkin of the "Shot at Dawn" campaign...A David Lewis name was hinted at but if anyone can help I would be grateful...A friend and myself enjoy weriting songs/music commemorating the fallen....Hope you can help-and be gentle 'cos this is new territory for me! Thanks Viv Harris.

Sland

United Kingdom

343 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  16:59:19  Show Profile Send Sland a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A bit of googling gave me this:

"For further information on the Shot at Dawn campaign, see www.shotatdawn.org.uk or contact John Hipkin on 0191 262 4753."

The website seems to be down and I don't know if the phone number is still valid.

I found the info on the 4th page of http://www.thepsychologist.org.uk/archive/archive_home.cfm/volumeID_14-editionID_74-ArticleID_324-getfile_getPDF/thepsychologist%5Cnovlett.pdf

PS Welcome to FLOW :)

Rgds,
Mike

Edited by - Sland on 03/03/2014 17:00:41
Go to Top of Page

Peter Southern
Administrator

United Kingdom

1799 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  19:48:27  Show Profile  Visit Peter Southern's Homepage Send Peter Southern a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Mike have been trying to find the info.
Thanks for the help
Regards
Peter

Welcome to the family Viv

http://a-moment-in-time.weebly.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Go to Top of Page

SapperG

United Kingdom

523 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  20:48:39  Show Profile Send SapperG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Viv,
Welcome to the site. Pleased to see the guys are already on the case.
Good luck with your musical endeavours in relation to the campaign.
God Bless,
Richard
Go to Top of Page

janhedger
Administrator

United Kingdom

4230 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2014 :  22:35:15  Show Profile  Visit janhedger's Homepage  Send janhedger an AOL message Send janhedger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Viv - a worthy cause indeed you are pursuing info on - please feel welcome to further explore our site while you are here!

You may be interested in our new dedicated category WW1 'Entrenched' some poems submitted in the category will be going into an A4 book homespun by myself - with illustrations, photo's and artwork! See posts in 'Our News' or contact me
Jan

We cannot stop, because if a single one of these men were taken and shot, that would be our fault - Edith Cavell
http://www.janscreativewriting.co.uk/ -updated Aug 17 - with new poems/photo's - video interviews - see PowerPoint slide shows, audio files & my books.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000