header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Coffee Shop
 Faith, Philosophy & Society
 My POV on society
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Algea

1 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2015 :  23:04:36  Show Profile Send The Algea a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I share profound hatred for mainstream society. I can feel anger building up and almost boiling over when I have to participate with mediocricy and mainstream things in society. I unwillingly have to participate because I do go to school and I occasionally have to participate in family events, hang-out with friends of friends etc. T o me they appear so mindless- almost "robotic" in a sense. They are blindly following/accepting the morals they and their families have been taught for centuries. Now I'm talking mainstream morals taught in religion for instance. And listening to mainstream 'poppy' music played in the radio, and mindlessly singing/dancing along to the lyrics that are basically non-sense and almost a complete contradiction to the person they "act" out to be. I don't see people like that interesting, because they have no personality at all. To me they look like something out of a recipe book- only for citizens. Like "Society's Cookbook." They are all the same! I reluctantly don't want to be apart of something like that which is why I only have a several true friends, why I'm considered an outcast, often gone unnoticed. I'd never betray the person I am only to be apart of the 'masses' and the ordinary.

Anyone else relate?

Deeper than the sea
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000