header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 News
 Our News
 Scammers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shrubshall

United Kingdom

156 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2016 :  15:20:26  Show Profile  Visit shrubshall's Homepage Send shrubshall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just noticed this in my private mail.

Dear,

In confidence, I have to introduce myself to you first. I am Mr Amed Suleman the only son of late Mr and Mrs Mohamed Suleman. I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to help me claim a consignment that contain the sum of. (USD$9.600,000.00) from the Security Company here in my country. The consignment was deposited by my late father and my name was used as next of kin to the consignment. The consignment was deposited as a family valuable Treasure items to the Security Company by my late father before his sudden death. I need your assistance in helping me in regards of the claim and transfer it to your country for investment ventures. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education while you help me to invest the fund after the claim. I am willing to offer you 20% out of the total fund after the successful claim of the consignment from the Security Company. I will very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent
dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities.

Contact me with my private e-mail below:

( suleman1amed@hotmail.com

I await in anticipation to receive your immediate response.
My kind Regards.
Mr Amed Suleman.

Flows Forum for Poems and Stories 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page

Mac
Administrator

United Kingdom

1631 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2016 :  10:19:02  Show Profile  Visit Mac's Homepage Send Mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a feeling this chap is up to no good!

Dream, Hope, Believe, Do
Go to Top of Page

janhedger
Administrator

United Kingdom

4230 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2016 :  17:24:01  Show Profile  Visit janhedger's Homepage  Send janhedger an AOL message Send janhedger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We have been getting quite a few on mail web enable - always start with 'hi poems' never opened - binned!

Jan

We cannot stop, because if a single one of these men were taken and shot, that would be our fault - Edith Cavell
http://www.janscreativewriting.co.uk/ -updated Aug 17 - with new poems/photo's - video interviews - see PowerPoint slide shows, audio files & my books.
Go to Top of Page

Krazus

North Lincs
United Kingdom

372 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2017 :  15:29:40  Show Profile Send Krazus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's the first message I found in my email when I got back

if your looking at the stars, you will miss the manholes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000