header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 News
 Our News
 Don Away
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sherlock
Administrator

nottingham
United Kingdom

367 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2017 :  20:43:10  Show Profile Send sherlock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will be in Bournemouth this weekend at the Convention for the British Association of Barbershop Singers (BABS). The Chorus I sing with will be competing with some of the best in the U.K. It is my first convention - I only joined last October so will be very nervous.
Will report how we got on next week. Regards Don

Krazus

North Lincs
United Kingdom

372 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2017 :  14:27:26  Show Profile Send Krazus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck with that Don, one of my co-workers is also at this event this week.

if your looking at the stars, you will miss the manholes
Go to Top of Page

sherlock
Administrator

nottingham
United Kingdom

367 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2017 :  20:34:58  Show Profile Send sherlock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My Chorus, The Major Oak Chorus, finished 13th out of 37 entries. A bit disappointed as we finished 8th last time. We will get a breakdown of the judges score later. All the same it was a very good experience. Hope your workmate had a good result Krazus.
Go to Top of Page

Krazus

North Lincs
United Kingdom

372 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2017 :  12:36:00  Show Profile Send Krazus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He got a Bronze apparently. Sounds like it was a good event all round

if your looking at the stars, you will miss the manholes
Go to Top of Page

Mac
Administrator

United Kingdom

1631 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  21:38:53  Show Profile  Visit Mac's Homepage Send Mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You rose to the challenge Don, well done that man for turning up and performing. Give them hell next year :-)

Dream, Hope, Believe, Do
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000