header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Suggestions
 What are your suggestions?
 Permission to print/publish your poems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2006 :  15:13:05  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I recently received a request from an organisation to publish/print poem/s which appeared on our site so I had to contact the poet/s to ask if they'd mind. My problem was a time issue to get the permission in time for the print run.

To avoid future problems like this I "invite" you to reply below to say that I can give organisations permission to reproduce your work (giving full credit to you the poet) and where it is to be seen on our site. This would solve such time issues but still allow your poems to be printed/published.

I would only give permission to a recognised body such as the RB Legion or other such reputable organisation; otherwise I would still contact you personally.

What do you think?

Regards

Annie x

Poetry is always in motion

palmbay

United Kingdom

26 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2006 :  12:56:02  Show Profile  Visit palmbay's Homepage Send palmbay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem Annie, my poems are for anyone that wants to read them. I hereby grant permission for my poems to be published with due recognition.

Mick Heywood

United in War and Peace
-Mick-
Go to Top of Page

sammy

United Kingdom

134 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2006 :  13:47:14  Show Profile  Visit sammy's Homepage  Click to see sammy's MSN Messenger address  Send sammy a Yahoo! Message Send sammy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem Annie. You can use any of mine.

Mark.

PS Kudos to whoever it was that wrote the piece (s) that were chosen.

Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2006 :  17:37:41  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well said Mark, I am sure that James will not mind me saying that it was 3 poems of James Love that were requested.

Well done that man!

Annie x

Go to Top of Page

Robert Peden

12 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2006 :  18:36:10  Show Profile Send Robert Peden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I find that a GREAT HONOUR Anne,and you have my consent. G.B.Y. Bob
Go to Top of Page

PaddyS

United Kingdom

324 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2006 :  20:31:40  Show Profile  Visit PaddyS's Homepage Send PaddyS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Annie,
OK with me to use any of my poems under the terms you describe.

Paddy

Quote "So long as it comes from the heart."
Jimmy "Schnozzle" Durante. 1893-1980

Edited by - PaddyS on 06/10/2006 21:05:59
Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2006 :  19:47:40  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! You are all stars!

Annie x

Go to Top of Page

Sland

United Kingdom

343 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2006 :  21:20:08  Show Profile Send Sland a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You have my permission to print any and all of mine including the ones I posted on the forum itself:

http://forcespoetry.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=29

Rgds,
Mike
Go to Top of Page

Chris Green

Newark-upon-Trent
United Kingdom

2301 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  17:39:07  Show Profile  Visit Chris Green's Homepage Send Chris Green a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You have my permission to extend permission to other organisations for the use of or publication of my poetry.

Chris Green aka Ganger

Regards,
Chris Green
frankgreen2@virginmedia.com
http://chrisgreen.weebly.com/

Service before self

'A Poppy in My Buttonhole' available now SEE:
http://www.rossendalebooks.co.uk/
http://www.lulu.com/content/2791550

My next book will be "The Crcodile Chronicles" and is projected to be launched 2015 or a quarter past eight in time for Christmas.
Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  23:30:27  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard Chris.... have fun! Some cracking poems too, nice reading!

Annie x

Annie x - Poetry is always in motion
Go to Top of Page

Tom Mcgreevy
Administrator

Ex-English Army ( Ex-pat Geordie ), Berkshire
United Kingdom

4098 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2007 :  21:42:52  Show Profile  Visit Tom Mcgreevy's Homepage Send Tom Mcgreevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Annie. You can give organisations full permission to reproduce my work(poems) etc.
Our site here is fantastic, and I'm proud to be a member. TOM MCGREEVY

http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com

Go to Top of Page

taffy

Oswestry Shropshire.
United Kingdom

2073 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  09:12:13  Show Profile  Visit taffy's Homepage Send taffy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Annie, Of course you may use any of my work as you wish. you will also have to receive same for book publication when required, delighted to participate. Taffy.
arlewis@proprose.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Annie
Administrator

United Kingdom

1040 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  10:57:20  Show Profile  Visit Annie's Homepage Send Annie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your permission Taffy and a good point about the book too, another note for the growing list.

Annie x - Poetry is always in motion
Go to Top of Page

Danny Moore

United Kingdom

5 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  13:57:48  Show Profile  Visit Danny Moore's Homepage Send Danny Moore a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Annie, not been around for a while, you have my permission of course.

Danny
Each new dawn is a good day
Go to Top of Page

Mac
Administrator

United Kingdom

1631 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  02:21:52  Show Profile  Visit Mac's Homepage Send Mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Danny and good to see you back here too. Get those poems in chaps. (I think we need more chapesses on here).

Dream, Hope, Believe, Do
Go to Top of Page

E.V. Rose

11 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  16:48:50  Show Profile  Visit E.V. Rose's Homepage Send E.V. Rose a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Annie,

Yes, you have my permission too.

Thanks so much.

E.V. Rose
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000